We recognise that some guests require additional assistance from a service animal in order to visit Blackpool Pleasure Beach, therefore, assistance animals and guide dogs are permitted to enter the Park.
However, due to our unique environment, the following requirements apply:
- Owners must be in control of their animal at all times.
- The animal must remain on a non-extendable lead whilst inside the Park.
- The animal cannot be left unattended at any time.
- Animals are not permitted to enter a ride carriage.
- Whilst we do not have a designated area for animals to expel waste, we require all animal owners to dispose of any waste immediately.
We reserve the right to request proof of training and to refuse access to untrained animals due to the health and safety risk they pose to both guests and staff.
Please note, due to the nature of our attraction, Blackpool Pleasure Beach has crowded spaces, secure entrances and exits, unusual lighting, noises and smells, special effects and involves interaction with a range of mechanical devices. Please bear this information in mind when planning your visit.